- 802.11 b/g
- Up to 54 Mbps
- 200mW / 23dBm transmit power
- 802.11e standards supported for Wireless Multimedia Ehancement QoS
- Two U.FL (MHF) antenna leads (does NOT include antennas)
- Can be used in laptops or for OEM project/ embedded systems
- Variable Transmit Output 23 dBm Maximum (see datasheet for details).
- Provides increased throughput / distance.
- Advanced Security Features - WEP, WPA: AES, 64, 128 bit WEP, WPA2 (IEEE 802.11i) IEEE 802.1x Authentication
- Support for 802.11d,h, i, j including: Multi-country roaming support, DFS/TPC: Dynamic Frequency Selection / Transmit Power Control for international operation
- Support for 802.11e: QOS support for wireless multimedia enhancements
- Advanced Power Management features
Manufacturer Support of Windows 2000, XP only. No official support is provided for BSD or Linux (however, see madwifi below).
- Supports all 802.11b and 802.11g data rates Type III-B
- miniPCI Card, 6.0 cm x 4.5 cm (L x B)
- U.FL antenna connectors on upper right corner
- Weight: 20 g
- Receive sensitivity: See specification sheet
- Current consumption: See specification sheet
- Operating Temperature: -20C to 70C
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Used Mikrotik RB133C3 and used indoor enclosure. One fast Ethernet port and one miniPCI slot. Includes Wistron CM9 WiFi module. Includes 1 swivel antenna. Includes 24V power supply. Canada